Fall Campaign Kickoff!
Saturday, August 7 from 9am to 12noon
POPCORN = PROGRAM! Fund all your program related expenses and activities that you want your Scouts to enjoy this year, through popcorn. Things you can pay for with proceeds from popcorn:
|Yearly Membership Dues||Scout’s Life Magazine||Uniforms, Patches, and Awards||Meeting Supplies & Equipment||Blue & Gold Banquet or Derby|
|Camping Trips||Hikes||Holiday Parties||Pinewood Derby||Much More!|
STEPS TO SUCCESS
- Attend a Trail’s End Webinar
- Register at www.trails-end.com/webinars
- Build Your Plan
- Selling Methods
- Unit Incentives (pie in the face)
- Unit Kickoff
- Invite Scouts to Register
- Hold ‘High Energy’ Unit Kickoff
- Present 2021-2022 Program Plan and Budget
- Parent Buy-In
- Scout Training
- All Scouts Registered on Trail’s End App.
TRAILS END APP
SAVE TIME MANAGING YOUR SALE!
The app for Scouts to track and report real-time storefront, wagon and online sales, accept cash and credit cards, track inventory by Scout and storefront, and schedule Scouts for storefronts.
FREE CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
- Powered by Square | Paid by Trail’s End
- Every Scout, every sale will receive free payment processing.
- Square is the leading credit card solution for units.
- Compatible with all Square Readers (not required to take credit cards).
SIMPLER AND SMOOTHER INTERFACE
- NEW and IMPROVED in 2020!
- Storefront and shift management.
- NEW ‘text order/cart’ feature for socially distant payments.
- Scout families can turn in cash payments via credit card.
CREDIT SALES ARE BEST FOR SCOUTS
TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS,”WE PREFER CREDIT/DEBIT”
- Trail’s End pays for all credit card fees!
- Bigger Rewards — Earn 1.5pts per $1 sold in the Trail’s End App
- Safer — Scouts and Popcorn Kernels don’t have to handle cash
- Higher Sales — Customers spent 27% more with credit vs. cash in 2019
- Easier — Parents turn in cash sales with credit/debit payments to their unit
- Hardware — Scouts can accept credit/debit with Square readers or manual entry
FACEBOOK SUPPORT GROUPS
- CREATED & MANAGED BY POPCORN KERNELS
- Get your questions answered and share ideas between unit leaders across the country about the Trail’s End popcorn fundraiser.
- Discover best practices with other unit leaders and learn new popcorn sale ideas.
- Have direct access to Trail’s End when your unit needs support and share ways Trail’s End can serve your fundraising needs better.
TRAIL’S END TEXT MESSAGE RESOURCES
Text the following codes to 62771 to receive a text message link to the corresponding resource
Example: Text WEBINAR to 62771 and you will receive a link to the Trail’s End Webinar Page
- Text Code: WEBINAR Resource: Webinar Landing Page
- Text Code: PARENTFB Resource:Trail’s End Scout Parent’s Facebook Group
- Text Code: REWARDS Resource: Trail’s End Rewards Prize Flyer
- Text Code: ORDERFORM Resource: Take Order Form
- Text Code: MYPLAN Resource: How to Fund Your Scouting while Social Distancing
- Text Code: APPGUIDE Resource:App Quick Start
- Text Code: KERNELGUIDE Resource: Unit Kernel Guide
- Text Code: KICKOFF Resource: Unit Kickoff Guide
Products Available to Order:
- Sweet and Savory
- Chocolate Pretzels
- Salted Caramel
- Kettle Corn
- Microwave Butter
- White Cheddar
- Popping Corn
- Caramel Corn
NOW – please let us know you’ll be selling. CONFIRM HERE
Saturday, August 7 – Kickoff at the Long Beach Sea Base
Contact for Help:
Because Trail’s End Popcorn offers your unit one fundraiser with:
- Fund your unit’s program
- Character development
- Awesome Rewards
- Improve our camps and council resources
- More adventures, less time fundraising!
Many Ways Scouts Can Participate
This is the best way to sell to your friends and family who live out of town. You can send emails to your customers asking them to purchase Trail’s End popcorn online. Friends and family can order year-round!
Show & Sell
Your den, pack or troop gets permission to sell in front of a retail store or in the local mall. You set up a display with products for people to purchase as they walk by.
The most traditional way to sell popcorn; going door-to-door with the take order form, which you receive from your leader or council.