We are hopeful to resume the camp card fundraiser as soon as possible. In the meantime friends, family, and customers can purchase camp cards for themselves or donate one to someone else in need. Customers can select to have the card delivered now through the mail, delivered later when it is safe for Scouts to do so, or donate a card. Scouts will receive 50% of the commission for every sale. Some ideas for using the fundraising profits include: summer camp, pay for your Scouting activities, unit programming, help your community, or donate to a special cause.
- Extended Sales period until the end of August 2020
- Scouts will earn 50% commission on all sales (keep $2.50 per card)
- No prizes for this year
- Top Sellers will be recognized
- FAQ for Extended Fundraising Campaign
Click to download the images and email template for your social media use.
How to Sell Door to Door
What is a Camp Card?
Camp Cards are discount cards that Scouts sell to raise money for their summer adventures!
Unit leader or parents sign up, get their cards, and start selling. We’ve put together a card with tons of savings for some of the top restaurants, shops, and services around town. While the Camp Card discounts are a great plus, what you’re really selling is character and a better community.
- Encourage youth to earn their way
- Develop salesmanship and communication
- Raise money for year-round activities
- Offset pack/troop dues and national membership fee
- Buy new or better equipment
- Have more fun
- Manage your own sales
- We do all the set up for you!
Need more information? Please email Katy. We look forward to helping youth earning their way to camp!