Camp Cards are discount cards that Scouts sell to raise money for their Scouting adventures! This discount card has deals such as:
- $10 off $40 Smart n Final
- $5 off El Pollo Loco
- $20 free Dave & Busters with purchase of $20
- $5 off any haircut at Great Clips
- 20% off Big 5
- $2 off large pizza Chuck E. Cheese’s
- $2 off Aquarium of Pacific
- Buy one get one Carl’s Jr.
- $20 off Medieval Times
- Free 60-min at Sky Zone
- Hundreds of other coupons local to your area
- Scouts will earn commission on each card sold
Each card will also have a unique code so you can sell the card to friends and family not living in the area.
How does it work?
Price: Scouts sell each card for $10. Scouts keep $3.50 per card sold.
Returns: Unsold cards are due back by Friday, April 30
Payment: Due by Friday, June 5 or sooner
Prizes: Done on a Scout basis, see chart
|Cards Sold Per Scout||Scout Commission||Amazon Gift Card|
What is a Camp Card?
Unit leader or parents sign up, get their cards, and start selling. We’ve put together a card with tons of savings for some of the top restaurants, shops, and services around town. Each card will have a unique code to sell virtually as well.
- Encourage youth to earn their way
- Develop salesmanship and communication
- Raise money for year-round activities
- Offset pack/troop dues and national membership fee
- Buy new or better equipment
- Have more fun
- Manage your own sales
- We do all the set up for you!
Need more information? Please email Marc.