Payments are due the first week of June. Please remit payment to the Scout Shop no later than June 3rd. Contact Sandy or Victor via email.
Price: Scouts sell each card for $10. Scouts keep $3.50 per card sold.
Payment: Due BEFORE Friday June 3
Prizes: Done on a Scout basis, see chart
|Cards Sold Per Scout||Scout Commission||Amazon Gift Card|
What is a Camp Card?
The Camp Card sale is designed to help Scouts earn funds to offset the cost of their Scouting
experience. We’ve put together a card with tons of savings for some of the top restaurants, shops, and services around town. Unit leaders sign up, get their cards, distribute them to their Scouts and start selling.
The Camp Card has deals such as:
- $10 off $40 Smart n Final
- $10 off Dick’s Sporting Goods with purchase of $50
- $5 off any haircut at Great Clips
- $5 off Big 5 with purchase of $25
- $2 off large pizza Chuck E. Cheese’s
- $5 off Aquarium of Pacific
- Buy one get one Carl’s Jr.
- $2 off at El Pollo Loco
- Lots of coupons local to your area
- Scouts will earn commission on each card sold
- Encourage youth to earn their way
- Develop salesmanship and communication
- Raise money for year-round activities
- Offset pack/troop dues and national membership fee
- Buy new or better equipment
- Have more fun
- Manage your own sales
- We do all the setup for you!
Need more information? Please email Victor Zuniga.