Local High Adventure
Check out the many opportunities for high adventure for your Cub Scout Pack or Boy Scout Troop around town:
High Adventure Award Application
National High Adventure
Looking for an extreme adventure far away from home? Look no further than FOUR high adventure bases offered by the Boy Scouts of America. Click below for more information on these stellar camping and outdoor opportunities.
- Philmont Scout Ranch – New Mexico
More than 1 million Scouts, Venturers, and leaders have experienced the adventure of Philmont since the first camping season in 1939.
For phenomenal outdoor experiences and specialty treks listed below, click here.
- Roving Outdoor Conservation School
- Trail Crew Trek
- Order of the Arrow Trail Crew
- Ranch Hands
- Mountain Trek
- Bahamas Tall Ship Adventure
- Out Island Adventure
- Sea Exploring (Keys Tall Ship)
- Coral Reef Sailing
- Crews paddle in almost 6 million acres of canoe-access only wilderness from Minnesota to Manitoba. Trips range in length from 6-14 days.