Thank you for joining us!
Scroll through these photos:
- The event was Friday, November 26th between 8am and 2pm.
- Approx. time to complete the hike: 3-5 hours
- Bring: Class A uniform, plenty of water, hand sanitizer, a mask, lunch or snack
- Cost: $5 per person (comes with commemorative patch)
- Patches will be ordered after the event.
- You will receive an email when the patches are ready to be picked up
An annual favorite of Scouts, parents, and siblings alike. The purpose of the Ten Commandment Hike is to provide an opportunity for young scouts to live their faith, while learning how the Ten Commandments play an important part in their lives and serve as a foundation in living their faith. This event rotates to different parts of our community each year, taking place the Friday following Thanksgiving. Join us as we discover the strength in our local faith community.
Watch 10 Religious Leaders give amazing presentations on their faiths and the ten commandments.