Summer Camp 2022- Open for registration
We are very excited and looking forward to summer camp 2022 at Tahquitz! Online reservations will be available beginning October 1st. You can easily access registration here: Summer Camp 2022 . Plan early and save your spot!
2022 SCOUTS BSA RESIDENT CAMP DATE
|Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4|
|July 10- July 16||July 17- July 23||July 24-July 30||July 31-Aug 6|
2022 SCOUTS BSA RESIDENT CAMP PRICING
|Tahquitz Pricing 2022* Youth Adult||Youth||Adult|
|In Council||Out of Council||In Council||Out of Council|
|Patrol Dinning (cook in campsite)||$ 410||$ 425||$ 265||$ 275|
|Commissary Dinning||$ 455||$ 470||$ 310||$ 325|
*Registrations made after 5/1/2022 will incur a $5 per person increase in above pricing
*Troops that register for camp within two weeks of requested camp session will have a late surcharge of $15.00 per person.
2022 PAYMENT SCHEDULE
|Payment Schedule||Date||Amount Due|
|Deposit**||October 1 — December 31||$200 per troop|
|First Payment||February 1||$175 per scout|
|Second payment||April 1||$175 per scout|
|Third payment||June 1||Balance due|
**During the deposit period, a troop may reserve a place at camp for a particular week. Beginning January 1st troops should start registering individual scouts through our online registration system.
- If a scout is unable to attend camp, we can refund all but $25 for requests made prior to June 1.
- After June 1, we will refund all but $100 for any scout who cannot attend due to verified injury or illnesses as documented by a medical doctor, a death in the family, or relocation of the family outside of the area. Requests for refunds after June 1 must be directed to the Tahquitz Director.
- We are unable to honor refunds for any fees once the troop arrives at camp, or if a scout or leader leaves camp before the week has ended.
- We will provide a full refund if the council must cancel the camp program due to outside circumstances.
Contacts: email Joe Warner
41700 State Hwy 38
Angelus Oaks, CA 92305
Reservations Summer Camp 2022
Information coming soon!
Check out these cool videos:
- Episode 1: Tahquitz Chase
- Episode 2: Aquatics
- Episode 3: Sleep on the Wire
- Episode 4: Service Projects
- Episode 5: Campfire
- The Adventures of Ranger Rick
Camp Tahquitz Leader’s Guide (below)
|Leader’s Guide Intro (LG)||Introduction to camp||11/7/2020|
|About Tahquitz (AT)||Basic overview of camp||11/7/2020|
|Food Service (FS)||Jamboree or Commissary||11/1/2020|
|Getting Ready (GR)||Equipment, gear, and travel||11/1/2020|
|Program Description (PD)||Activities at camp||11/1/2020|
|Advancement Program (AD)||Challenging opportunities||3/12/2020|
|Camp Forms (CF)||Forms you need||3/12/2020|
|Parent Guide (PG)||Everything for parents||3/12/2020|
|Wrangler (WR)||Wrangler program info||3/12/2020|
|Wrangler (WRI)||Wrangler rider info||3/12/2020|
Trading Post Camp Store
Welcome to our camp store! Camp Tahquitz has a complete Trading Post. Located in the historic Barton Flats store — a 100 year old cabin in the center of camp — the store is stocked with many items, including:
- Leather and wood carving kits for Merit Badge courses or just for fun
- Snacks, candy and beverages
- Merit Badge books
- Apparel such as fleece jackets, vests, polo shirts, souvenir shirts and socks
- Patches, patches and more patches.
- Sundries which include, lip balm, sun screen, chapstick tooth paste etc
“The boys said it was EPIC.” – Scoutmaster
“The wranglers are great! We’d like to do another overnighter!” – Scout leader
“Our Troop enjoyed camp here immensely!” – Scoutmaster
“Excellent!!! Outstanding!!! Loved It!!!” – comments on Food Service
“Lots of yummy goodies for kids to choose from” – comments on Trading Post
“We love camping here. Our Scouts had a wonderful experience.” – Scout leader
“Camp Tahquitz is the GREATEST camp. I will always be here.” – Scout parent